Thursday, 13 February 2014

My Go Too Make Up Look - Feb '14




Recently I have been wearing the same look most days, I am kind of in a bit of a make up rut but I am ok with that.
I thought I would share with you the items I have been wearing so you can see what some of my favourite products are at the moment. 

For my base I have been reaching for my beloved Dior BB cream, this is a light base coverage that never lets me down. Then to cover to dark circles and blemishes (well as best as I can) I use the infamous Nars Radiance Concealer, I am now on my third tube of this.
I then set my base with Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation, again another long term favourites of mine.
To add some to colour to my cheeks I have been using either Benefits Coralista or Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed.

For my eyes I can't get enough of the Burberry Eyeshadow in Pale Barley. This is the perfect shadow for a sweep of colour over the lid and you can play it up or down. I then add a flick of the Soap & Glory Liquid Liner and use the Ellis Fass Mascara to deifne my lashes.

To finish off the look my brows are filled in with the L'Oreal Brow Artist in Blonde and I apply a little bit of the By Terry Baume De Rose Lip balm to keep my lips hydrated.

As you can see most of these products are long term favourites and I have been enjoying just grabbing them and not worrying about what make up look I am going for as this is quick and easy. 

Have you used any of these products? Do you sometimes enjoy being in a make up rut?

8 comments:

  1. You look stunning!

    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eye makeup, especially the liner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also my go-to look! Love it! You have stunning features - you've gained a fan :) Just followed you on Twitter too! Cheers xox Ally www.girlsofto.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following, I am glad you enjoy reading. x

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x