Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Ciate - Ivory Queen review.


I had never really tried Ciate polishes before getting the Ciate advent calender and I have to say I am really impressed with every colour I have tried so far. 
This one here is Ivory Queen which a nude/peach shade with gold shimmer running through it. The shimmer is very sutble and you do need a good two coats for it to show up and the colour to be opaque but it's worth the effort. 
Ivory Queen is a perfect nude nail with a bit of something extra and is perfect for when you want more neutral nails. 
I only applied this shade last night but if it's like any of the other Ciate polishes I have tried then this will last a good week on the nails before chipping. They are such good quality polishes. 

I have the mini version of this but you can pick the full size up for £9 from beautybay. It's worth every penny I think. 

Have you tried Ciate polishes before? 

5 comments:

  1. This is a pretty natural nude shade! Subtle but pretty
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice! Ciate do some gorgeous nude polishes-I have at least 3 of them! I must dig them out! The little ones are so cute

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ciate nailpolishes! But I just have one, because they are so expensive..
    Love Saralina♥

    www.eigwys.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful nude shade! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Ciate polishes! They're so long-lasting and there's so many gorgeous shades to choose from. I'm a huge fan of the nail innovation kits too, just never have the patience for them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x