Sunday, 15 December 2013

General update. (Blog, weight-loss & Favourites)

Well things are a bit all over the place with this blog at the moment. Sometimes I have time to sit down and write a few posts out but the closer Christmas comes the less time I'm getting to do this.
I have made the decision to take a bit of a break over Christmas and come back with a fresh head in the new year. 

I have said it before in a recent post but my blog isn't my number 1 priority at the moment and I don't want to force myself to blog as it is just a hobby so I think a break is the best thing right now. 
I also want to change the direction my blog is going in. I still will be talking all things beauty but I want to start doing outfit posts now I am getting more body confident (more on that in a minute) as well as health, fitness and recipe posts. Another reason I want to start a fresh in the new year. 

Talking of being more confident, I wanted to give you a quick update on my weight loss journey as so many of you have been a great support, so thank you. 
I am half a pound away from the 2 stone mark and for the first time in my life I am starting to feel happy with the way I look. It is the most amazing feeling and words can't describe it.

This is a before and after a pic that I posted on Instagram yesterday. I am wearing the same belt which I think shows off the biggest difference, I also can't get over how much my legs have slimmed down. I actually would feel confident to get them out now. Just can't get my head round it just yet, silly I know. 
have gone down 2 dress sizes and I'm the smallest I have been in over 10 years and it's just spurring me on to keep going to hit my goal weight. 

In beauty news I have been sticking to the same products really, I am still loving the Bobbi Browm Warm Smokey Palette, though I have just ordered the naked 3 Palette (I knew I would cave eventually) so I am sure that will be a firm favourite as soon as it arrives. 


I also received this gorgeous candle from The London Oil Company in the scent Buche De Noel* recently. It is a gorgeous Christmas scent that I really can't get enough of and I love that the candle is soy based. 

Apologies for the random post but I just wanted to keep you all updated. I am so greatfull for all of you that read, comment and share my posts, it means so much to me. 

If I don't get to speak to you before I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a Hapy New Year. I am still about on twitter and I am always uploading on Instagram so you haven't completely got rid of me. ;) 

*PR Sample


15 comments:

  1. You're doing so well Alice, I'm really pleased for you! I need to get my butt into gear in the New Year. For some reason I can lose about a stone then I get bored and pile the weight back on again. I'm now at the heaviest I've ever been so this can't continue! I'm looking forward to seeing more outfit, fitness, health and recipe posts on your blog :)

    Hope you enjoy your break over Christmas :)

    P.S - I just ordered the Naked 3 palette too! Can't wait to try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just wanted to say how amazing you're looking! Well done on the weight loss and I'm sure you're so happy with yourself :-) I hope you enjoy your little break over Christmas.. have a good one!

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun. :) hope you had a good Xmas and new year. X

      Delete
  3. Congrats missus you look lovely in both photos but delighted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done so well! You look amazing well done
    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking goooood :) well done on your weight loss so far :)

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your weight loss hun. Hope to see you soon. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the weight loss and well done! You look beautiful anyway, but I bet you get that a lot! It's how you feel on the inside, so keep going and be as thin as you like! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. That's such a lovely comment. Xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting :) x